Terms and Conditions:
Advertisements in in-the-loop
in-the-loop Ezine is an eMasters publication. All advertisements published in in-the-loop are subject to eMasters' advertising/sponsorship terms and conditions.
Terms of Service
- Ad size/dimensions: As per advertising package purchased
- Ad design: Provided by client unless an eMasters ad design package is included in your ad order View ad design packs | View terms and conditions for ad design
- Ad submission: We will contact you within 1-2 business days from date of your order with instructions pertaining to submission of your ads for publication. Time frame to send in your ads: Within 30 days of your order date.
- Publication/run dates: All ads will be queued and published/run on a first come, first serve basis. We will confirm your ads' publication/run dates upon receipt of your payment approval by the credit card company/bank/payment processor, or upon receipt of your approved ad copies/designs.
Special Note on eMasters' Service-Based Deliverables:
- Waiting time: Due to our very affordable prices as well as the popularity of our brands, there may be a brief waiting time, over and above normal turnaround time, for eMasters' service-based deliverables. We promise to keep you fully informed should this happen.
- No-risk guarantee/replacement policy: All eMasters' service-based deliverables are covered by eMasters' Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. NO REFUNDS can be given once an order has been approved or authorized by the credit card company/bank/payment processor. However, eMasters guarantees a FULL replacement value if you contact us within 30 days of delivery date to let us know why you were dissatisfied with our service. This is in accordance with the industry norm for any service-based transaction which includes, but is not limited to, advertising, website & graphics design, publishing, editing and copywriting.
As an Advertising Agency, eMasters strives to provide customers with a vast array of value-added advertising products and services.
- Advertising within the FTC guidelines
eMasters will only accept advertising that is compliant with the guidelines of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). NO overstatements can be accepted. All ads must bear the burden of proof and be reachable income levels for the average person.
The FTC will actively pursue those who don't rigidly adhere to all their rules about disclosure and documentation. The Internet is connecting advertisers and marketers to customers worldwide with text, interactive graphics, video and audio. If you're thinking about advertising on the Internet, remember that many of the same rules that apply to other forms of advertising apply to electronic marketing. These rules and guidelines protect businesses and consumers and help maintain the credibility of the Internet as an advertising medium.
When it comes to online ads, the basic principles of advertising law apply:
- Advertising must be truthful and not misleading
As explained in the FTC's Deception Policy Statement, an ad is deceptive if it contains a statement — or omits information — that is likely to mislead consumers acting reasonably under the circumstances and is "material" or important to a consumer's decision to buy or use the product
- Advertisers must have evidence to back up their claims ("substantiation")
Before disseminating an ad, advertisers must have reasonable support for all express and implied objective claims that the ad conveys to consumers. When an ad lends itself to more than one reasonable interpretation, there must be substantiation for each interpretation. The type of evidence needed to substantiate a claim may depend on the product, the claims, and what experts believe is necessary. If an ad specifies a certain level of support for a claim — "tests show x" — the advertiser must have at least that level of support.
- Advertisements cannot be unfair
According to the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 45(n) and the FTC's Unfairness Policy Statement, an advertisement or business practice is unfair if it causes or is likely to cause substantial consumer injury that consumers could not reasonably avoid and that is not outweighed by the benefit to consumers or competition.
To ensure that you are advertising within the FTC guidelines, please visit the FTC site for further information.
- Unacceptable ads
eMasters has the right to refuse any ads that fall within following categories:
- Ads promoting pornography, hate, cult, political or religion.
- Ads promoting multi-level marketing (MLM) or affiliate programs.
- Ads with misleading or obvious hype as to making money.
- Ads with foul, unkind or misleading language.
We have the right to refuse any and all advertisements. It is the consumers' responsibility to investigate any claim before purchasing. Consumers will contact the advertiser directly for any additional information or contact the proper authorities if dissatisfied with the product or service.
- Publishing policy
eMasters' "less is more" publishing policy is very advertiser-friendly. They ensure that your ads receive optimum exposure and response from our database of opt-in readers.
- Banner/Ezine sponsorship ads
A limited number of strategically and prominently placed banner/ezine sponsor ads will be published in each in-the-loop Ezine issue.
- Solo ads
No more than 1 solo mailing per day will be sent out to in-the-loop Ezine readers.
- Article sponsorship ads
A limited number of strategically and prominently placed article sponsor ads will be published in each article.
- 30-day no-risk guarantee (replacement policy)
eMasters guarantees a full replacement value if you contact us within 30 days to let us know why you were dissatisfied with our service. Furthermore, our no-risk guarantee also assures you that, even if you inadvertently made a mistake in your adcopy during submission, we will re-run that ad for you in the next available ad slot at no additional cost to you. However, NO REFUNDS will be granted under any circumstances for any eMasters advertising product or service. This is in accordance with the industry norm for any service-based transaction, which includes advertising.
Replacements are further subject to the following:
- Bonus and Special Offer ads are not covered by our replacement policy.
- To protect our readers, we do not permit any ads containing adult content, chainletter schemes or content deemed offensive or unacceptable under our advertising policy. Submission of these ads will forfeit their issued payments — We DO NOT issue replacements for the cancellation of offensive or unacceptable ads.
- in-the-loop and eMasters will not be held responsible for your ad "results". While some advertisers may experience excellent results in our publications, others may not. Although we can assist you to present your ads in the best possible manner, it remains your responsibility to ensure your product or service is credible — Due to subjective elements and considerations, we DO NOT issue replacements for unsatisfactory results.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent in-the-loop/eMasters' advertising products and services and its potential — Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, and may not apply to the average advertiser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results; each individual's success depends on his/her experience, capability, dedication, desire and motivation as well as the perceived value of the product or service advertised. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.
Free Business Ezine